FADE IN:
GSEIS COMMONS LOUNGE EVENING
KIM is sitting at a table reading "Folklore and the Sea". NINA enters and sits down across from Kim. CLAIRE enters and stands by the table.
GSEIS COMMONS LOUNGE EVENING
KIM is sitting at a table reading "Folklore and the Sea". NINA enters and sits down across from Kim. CLAIRE enters and stands by the table.
CLAIRE
That's a cool book, Kim.
KIM
Yeah, I just bought it today at the library book sale.
CLAIRE
I used to work for this non-profit historical ship society
and we had these shanty singing parties and old time
sea people would attend.
NINA
You mean like sea men?
That's a cool book, Kim.
KIM
Yeah, I just bought it today at the library book sale.
CLAIRE
I used to work for this non-profit historical ship society
and we had these shanty singing parties and old time
sea people would attend.
NINA
You mean like sea men?
FADE OUT:
END SCENE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home