If you haven't noticed already, along with my penchant for alcohol, I also have a penchant for really, really bad (and when I say bad, I mean damn good) cheeseball music. For example, my latest purchases from iTunes:
1) Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now- Starship
2) Band of Gold- Freda Payne
3) Summer Breeze- Seals and Crofts
4) September- Earth, Wind, and Fire
5) Hold On- Wilson Philips
Seriously considering becoming a professional karoke/lounge singer. My act would include the above songs as well as:
Friends in Low Places- Garth Brooks
Don't Stop Believin- Journey
Don't Look Back In Anger- Oasis
On a serious note, the Lebanese boys in the apartment are flipping out over the Lebanon/Israel crisis. One of them may not even be able to fly back home because the airports were attacked. I walked into the apartment and I was trying to show them my new shoes when I noticed the chaos on the tv. I'm such an idiot...
-------------------------
Shout out to my new "romies" Wes and Crystal. That's homies + roomies for all of you non trendsetters (eat it "chillax"). We are going to have soooooooooooooooooo much fun! I am envisioning Lost, Top Model, and Project Runway parties. I think our theme song needs to be Eddie Murphy's "Party All the Time".
And my personal theme song will be "Promiscuous". I am so giddy right now.
I'm extra happy because Mandeep just told me that Janice lives in New York. Janice! I was just thinking about her. Seriously, my life is going in a complete circle. It's like nothing has changed in five years. Once again I'm single and making an ass of myself with boys; I'm friends with Crystal and Riverside peeps; and I've rediscovered my penchant for all things alcohol.
Yea me!
1) Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now- Starship
2) Band of Gold- Freda Payne
3) Summer Breeze- Seals and Crofts
4) September- Earth, Wind, and Fire
5) Hold On- Wilson Philips
Seriously considering becoming a professional karoke/lounge singer. My act would include the above songs as well as:
Friends in Low Places- Garth Brooks
Don't Stop Believin- Journey
Don't Look Back In Anger- Oasis
On a serious note, the Lebanese boys in the apartment are flipping out over the Lebanon/Israel crisis. One of them may not even be able to fly back home because the airports were attacked. I walked into the apartment and I was trying to show them my new shoes when I noticed the chaos on the tv. I'm such an idiot...
-------------------------
Shout out to my new "romies" Wes and Crystal. That's homies + roomies for all of you non trendsetters (eat it "chillax"). We are going to have soooooooooooooooooo much fun! I am envisioning Lost, Top Model, and Project Runway parties. I think our theme song needs to be Eddie Murphy's "Party All the Time".
And my personal theme song will be "Promiscuous". I am so giddy right now.
I'm extra happy because Mandeep just told me that Janice lives in New York. Janice! I was just thinking about her. Seriously, my life is going in a complete circle. It's like nothing has changed in five years. Once again I'm single and making an ass of myself with boys; I'm friends with Crystal and Riverside peeps; and I've rediscovered my penchant for all things alcohol.
Yea me!

3 Comments:
You really need to start listening to Eddie Money and Billy Ocean. It will change your life!
By
Anonymous, at 9:21 AM
"Romies" ?... like Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion?! "I invented the Post-It!" =D
By
Wesley, at 10:22 AM
yo nina! i guess i have the same "bad" taste in music as you do :) ..i swear on the yummy tea i'm drinking right now that i could not get the journey song out of my head for the past few days after attempting to belt it out with everyone else in a bar last weekend. yay us!
By
elle414, at 12:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home