Lots of photos all at once
The Quilt's of Gee's Bend at the new de Young Musuem in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park. A security guard reprimanded me after I took this because apparantly photo taking is not allowed.
Part of the Chicano exhibit also at the de Young. The green block is like if Frida Kahlo and Elphalba had a love child.
Also part of the Chicano exhibit. A spaceship landing on the brown planet?
I liked this painting. My knowledge of art is very cursory...
I forget the title of this mural but it had to do with L.A burning. L.A is always burning. In books, movies, and paintings. It also reminded me of the English class I took with Josh Kun at Riverside. The subject being all things L.A.
This is a piece of glass art by Dan Chihuly. He had a really extensive exhibit at the New York Botanical Gardens in The Bronx that I never made it too but I imagine it was a lot of this.

A Coffee Bean in San Fransico, on Market Street. How quaint.
Krisitn being Kristin. In clogs.
San Francisco doesn't joke around with the fog. And that's Grace Cathedral.
Me being tiki in the Tonga Room.
Freesia, Kristin, and Jennifer.
Water line disaster on Clement Street.
Another winning submission to stuffonmycat.com.
Part of the Chicano exhibit also at the de Young. The green block is like if Frida Kahlo and Elphalba had a love child.
Also part of the Chicano exhibit. A spaceship landing on the brown planet?
I liked this painting. My knowledge of art is very cursory...
I forget the title of this mural but it had to do with L.A burning. L.A is always burning. In books, movies, and paintings. It also reminded me of the English class I took with Josh Kun at Riverside. The subject being all things L.A.
This is a piece of glass art by Dan Chihuly. He had a really extensive exhibit at the New York Botanical Gardens in The Bronx that I never made it too but I imagine it was a lot of this.
A Coffee Bean in San Fransico, on Market Street. How quaint.
Krisitn being Kristin. In clogs.
San Francisco doesn't joke around with the fog. And that's Grace Cathedral.
Me being tiki in the Tonga Room.
Freesia, Kristin, and Jennifer.
Water line disaster on Clement Street.
Another winning submission to stuffonmycat.com.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home