Chapter One: She adored New York City. She idolized it all out of proportion. No. Make that, she romanticized it all out of proportion.
Watching Woody Allen's Manhattan. Must get back to New York soon...
School started but not much has changed except that I have work to do and am not doing it.
Decided last night to knit scarves for Wes and Crystal for Christmas. Will be mint green and chocolate stripes of course. Considering making a label for them that says "1936" or "Club Manning".
Traumatic or dramatic. Not sure which, maybe both.
Season premiere of "Lost" was great with a Capital G. No jumping the shark here.
"I liked you a little but you're not my type." I need to get over it.
School started but not much has changed except that I have work to do and am not doing it.
Decided last night to knit scarves for Wes and Crystal for Christmas. Will be mint green and chocolate stripes of course. Considering making a label for them that says "1936" or "Club Manning".
Traumatic or dramatic. Not sure which, maybe both.
Season premiere of "Lost" was great with a Capital G. No jumping the shark here.
"I liked you a little but you're not my type." I need to get over it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home