DING DONG, where's the party?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The party never stops at Club Manning...

So tonight I started weeding out all the clothes I don't fit anymore and those I will never wear again. Wes, being Wes, really liked this brown long-sleeved shirt and said "you can fit anything if you try hard enough".

Shirt buttoned up= school boy Wes.

Shirt unbuttoned= party Wes.

For some reason I decided a few winters ago that I really wanted some Long Johns. I think I just like wearing one-piece outfits. Anyway, I thought it would be a good idea to see if Wes could make this fit if he tried hard enough.

Notice the Christmas lights in the background.

Yes, I own both the elf hat and the pink faux tree.

Wes watching TV.

Wes doing the dishes like the considerate roommate he is.

Wes being handy around the apartment.

Wes hard at work on his great American novel.

Wes chattin' it up on the lips phone.

Self-explanatory.

And the party continues.... Jealous?

3 Comments:

  • NSFW HAHAHA

    By Blogger lisa, at 8:34 AM  

  • 'not safe for work'...esp that one of him doing dishes..scandale!!!

    By Blogger lisa, at 11:11 AM  

  • I wish those long johns had the button back seat to poo through, then wes'd never have to take them off

    By Blogger chineseguy, at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home