DING DONG, where's the party?

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Shenanigans

I'm not sure there are enough hours in the day:
- 2 classes (Digital Preservation and Metadata)
- Internship #1 at the Universal Studios Archives & Collections in Sun Valley (where exactly?)
- Internship #2 at the Center for Primary Research and Training at UCLA
- Work at UCLA Music Special Collections
- Various duties and obligations as Co-Presidente of two student run organizations

I keep telling myself it'll all be worth it when I move to New York and have my dream job and live in my dream apartment and am going out with my dreamy musician/writer boyfriend.

Roommate Wes just captivated by "Long, The Ex Boyfriend" (mine not his).


We're really not sure what to do with the Long Painting. For now Wes has graciously allowed Long to stay in his room. He says the painting brings him sweet dreams...

Perry, the warlord.

Lording over the Sesame Street gang.

Who the hell needs stuffonmycat when I have my own blog to display Perry's antics.


I think the bananas were actually too heavy...


It's working out just fine goddammit. Thanks for asking.


Ahh, the oyster plate at Hog's Island Oyster Bar at The Ferry Building in San Francisco.


The clam chowder with actual clams. Incredible.

Super fancy grilled cheese sandwich with gruyere etc., etc., etc.


At one point during the meal, Anne regaled us with this Anne-ism: "I'm afraid of my cold food getting hot."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home