DING DONG, where's the party?

Friday, November 17, 2006

Operation SexyBack is in full effect. I squeezed into my Size 4, Long and Lean Gap jeans this morning. !!!!!!! I have not been able to get into these jeans for years. Seriously, when I moved from Riverside to L.A, I had to decide whether or not to chuck my skinny clothes or keep them and continue to be be in denial. I decided to keep them and consequently, did not look at them for a year. When I moved again this summer, it was another reminder that I hadn't made any progress but once again, I decided to keep the skinny clothes and hoped that one day I would magically wake up skinny, 18 yr. old, Nina and be able to wear my old clothes. Long story short, I've been really good lately with my eating habits and this morning I was able to saunter into work wearing my size 4 jeans. Hi-fuhhhive.
I opted not to go see Stranger Than Fiction with the roomies tonight. I was kinda on the fence about it. Plus, I had my heart set on watching Casino Royale. Hopefully tomorrow night. Was I the only one who was totally appalled when they first saw Daniel Craig? I was like "Oh, hell no! That guy is dis-gus-ting! He is no James Bond!" Yes, I was outraged. But then I started seeing the billboards and he looked kinda good. And then the reviews were pouring in and they were good so now I'm really excited.
I've been using a lot of italics in this post because yesterday I went on a tour of the Clark Library. I'm too tired to go into it right now but I have lots of cool pictures. But anyway, one of the books we saw was printed by Aldus Manutius, the father of italics. He printed smaller sized books in 15th century Italy and in order to squeeze more words onto the pages, he italicized them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home