Quote courtesy of Wes (who found it somewhere):
Talented people with no ambition move to San Francisco.
Talented people with ambition move to NYC.
People with ambition and no talent move to LA.
Absolutely brilliant I say...
Dave Eggers is doing a free reading at the Hammer Musuem this Sunday!
Tonight was the last night of my Metadata class and we had a special treat in the form of Champagne, couresty of teacher, AND an original song written and performed by a boy in my class! The song was called "I Don't Need Your Authority Control". This is only funny if you're cool enough to be a library grad student or if you happen to know about controlled vocabularies and cataloguing rules. Needless to say, it was great and apparently he has a bunch of other songs and he is going to sell this stellar CD in June of 07.
Crystal quote of the day:
"I got a cataract. I needs a drink!"
Talented people with no ambition move to San Francisco.
Talented people with ambition move to NYC.
People with ambition and no talent move to LA.
Absolutely brilliant I say...
Dave Eggers is doing a free reading at the Hammer Musuem this Sunday!
Tonight was the last night of my Metadata class and we had a special treat in the form of Champagne, couresty of teacher, AND an original song written and performed by a boy in my class! The song was called "I Don't Need Your Authority Control". This is only funny if you're cool enough to be a library grad student or if you happen to know about controlled vocabularies and cataloguing rules. Needless to say, it was great and apparently he has a bunch of other songs and he is going to sell this stellar CD in June of 07.
Crystal quote of the day:
"I got a cataract. I needs a drink!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home