So you had a bad day?
Yes, Daniel Powter I did. I truly, truly, truly did. And to top it all off, I just got another bad haircut. When will I learn that Supercuts and Fantastic Sam's are neither super nor fantastic? And what part of "I want to look like Nicole Ritchie" don't you understand Korean lady at Fantastic Sam's? Ugh. It was so ridiculous. I told her I wanted a "bob" haircut which in the haircutting world is like the equivalent of a vanilla milkshake. Everyone knows what it is and it's easy to make. I might need to change the name of this blog to "Angry Archivist" because I am always so riled up. I don't even have the energy to talk about the essence of my bad day but basically it involved a glare (on my part), tears, storming back and forth, people asking if I was okay, and a sit down and one big misunderstanding on both our parts. It was really one of those "in the moment" heated moments and me (over)reacting badly.
Three Things That Could Have Made This Day Worse:
1) Not getting to class on time
2) Our skit flopping
3) Spilling something on my clothes
Yes, Daniel Powter I did. I truly, truly, truly did. And to top it all off, I just got another bad haircut. When will I learn that Supercuts and Fantastic Sam's are neither super nor fantastic? And what part of "I want to look like Nicole Ritchie" don't you understand Korean lady at Fantastic Sam's? Ugh. It was so ridiculous. I told her I wanted a "bob" haircut which in the haircutting world is like the equivalent of a vanilla milkshake. Everyone knows what it is and it's easy to make. I might need to change the name of this blog to "Angry Archivist" because I am always so riled up. I don't even have the energy to talk about the essence of my bad day but basically it involved a glare (on my part), tears, storming back and forth, people asking if I was okay, and a sit down and one big misunderstanding on both our parts. It was really one of those "in the moment" heated moments and me (over)reacting badly.
Three Things That Could Have Made This Day Worse:
1) Not getting to class on time
2) Our skit flopping
3) Spilling something on my clothes

1 Comments:
hey nina, will you email me your e-mail address - i'm lisamac at gmail - i have something to fwd you
By
lisa, at 8:30 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home