DING DONG, where's the party?

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My pre-op for toe surgery is scheduled for next Monday except I somehow forgot that I have jury duty that day. Worse comes to worse, I'll just show them my gnarly toe. That should shut them up.

One Final down. One to go.

Does anyone know what an information architect is? This is the wikipedia entry on it. Next quarter I'm taking a class called Information Systems. This might be my new forte.

I said a few entries ago that I was starting to forget why I ever went out with the EX in the first place. WHAT I MEANT TO SAY was, I'm starting to forget how we ever got together in the first place. It seems like a million things have to go right for two people to get together, like the moon and the stars have to be in alignment, the sun has to rise at exactly 6:42am, ten cars have to pass through the intersection, the cat next door has to be sitting on the roof when you leave your house. I just don't see how it's ever going to happen again for me. At least not the way I've been envisioning it.

And then I think about the people I know who are a lot older and not married and it's like, what happened? How did that ship pass you by? That totally sucks.

And then I have this friend who's getting married in June and I was talking to her about how I'm going to move to New York after I graduate, and she was like, "Nina, you're really brave" and I was like, "Dude, you're getting married. That is brave."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home