So Wes and I found another commonality. Wes was complaining that he hates when people quote song lyrics to express whatever the hell it is they're feeling. I concurred and added that I hate it when they post it on their AIM away messages or wherever the hell people post things to let others know what they're up to. Can you really not come up with an original thought to convey the particular angst or joy you're feeling? Really? Really. And why is it that it's always super sappy, bullshit lyrics like:
As long as the stars shine down from the heavens
Long as the rivers run to the sea
I'll never get over you getting over me
(Expose "title is self-explanatory")
Hey wait a second, that's actually not a bad song...
So in a sort of homage to those losers out there, I've chosen the following to represent me:
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone no doubt about it
(Green Day "Basket Case")
Or how about the following when I'm feeling sorry for myself:
I never loved nobody fully
Always one foot on the ground
And by protecting my heart truly
I got lost in the sounds
I hear in my mind
(Regina Spektor "Fidelity")
And of course there's my homegirl Lauryn Hill:
It could all be so simple
But you'd rather make it hard
Loving you is like a battle
And we both end up with scars
Tell me, who I have to be
To get some reciprocity
No one loves you more than me
And no one ever will
(Ex-Factor)
Or how about this little ditty from the Broadway musical smash hit "Jersey Boys":
I want a Sunday kind of love
A love to last past Saturday night
I'm glad to know it's more
Than love at first sight
And this is when Delicious is feeling a little naughty:
I don't want anybody else
When I think about you
I touch myself
I don't want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no
(The Divinyls "I Touch Myself")
I could go on and on but I won't because:
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way
(Meredith Brooks "Bitch")
HAHAHAHA. So, so, so lame.
As long as the stars shine down from the heavens
Long as the rivers run to the sea
I'll never get over you getting over me
(Expose "title is self-explanatory")
Hey wait a second, that's actually not a bad song...
So in a sort of homage to those losers out there, I've chosen the following to represent me:
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone no doubt about it
(Green Day "Basket Case")
Or how about the following when I'm feeling sorry for myself:
I never loved nobody fully
Always one foot on the ground
And by protecting my heart truly
I got lost in the sounds
I hear in my mind
(Regina Spektor "Fidelity")
And of course there's my homegirl Lauryn Hill:
It could all be so simple
But you'd rather make it hard
Loving you is like a battle
And we both end up with scars
Tell me, who I have to be
To get some reciprocity
No one loves you more than me
And no one ever will
(Ex-Factor)
Or how about this little ditty from the Broadway musical smash hit "Jersey Boys":
I want a Sunday kind of love
A love to last past Saturday night
I'm glad to know it's more
Than love at first sight
And this is when Delicious is feeling a little naughty:
I don't want anybody else
When I think about you
I touch myself
I don't want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no
(The Divinyls "I Touch Myself")
I could go on and on but I won't because:
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way
(Meredith Brooks "Bitch")
HAHAHAHA. So, so, so lame.

1 Comments:
Blog about Point Break already you dumb cunt.
By
Wesley, at 1:10 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home