This week in pictures
Since my surgery, my showers have been infrequent (as people around me can attest to) due to the level of complexity of pre-shower prep. This is my toe now in new bandages.
And this is my toe getting ready for a shower. I first saran wrapped the toe, duct taped that, then double wrapped my foot with plastic produce bags and duct taped that. If a nuclear bomb goes off, my toe will be OK.
Check out the many layers. I should also mention that while in the shower, I am also doing crazy Cirque de Soleil, balancing-on-one-foot-while-the-other-is-propped-up-on-the-ledge, gymnastic moves. It's a scene man.
Friday night was Chris's birthday and Wes was generous enough to get him the new iPhone, super delux version.
It might be a bit cumbersome for some.
The birthday boy at Red Lion Tavern.Enjoying my bockwurst. It's pretty much mandatory that when there is a big weiner in front of you that you take a picture like this. Or is that just me?
Afterwards we all went downtown to La Cita, which is next to Ye Olde Taco House, which according to the name is how the Pilgrims ate tacos.
After brunch today, Wes and I gave him this haircut.



1 Comments:
I pitty your toe. Thanks for coming. Wes looks about 1000x more chinese...all he needs is a fu-man-chu.
By
chineseguy, at 10:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home