Wings and Things
If New York City is the culinary epicenter of the world, why is it that I find myself only eating buffalo wings? Cuz they're hella good and hella cheap!!! Case in point:
Last Wednesday: Phoebe's 10 cent wing night (with a purchase of a pitcher)
This Monday: Epstein's 25 cent wing night (no alcohol purchase needed)
Just Now: Anne swore that The Town Tavern has 25 cent wings when there's a Yankee game on so we went but she was wrong. Luckily, their wings are only $6 a dozen.
I think I'm going to take a break from the wings.
In other news, I found out I got the temporary job. So I'll be in New York (at least) until the end of 2007. Whoo-hoo!!!!
Next up: find a place to live.....
Last Wednesday: Phoebe's 10 cent wing night (with a purchase of a pitcher)
This Monday: Epstein's 25 cent wing night (no alcohol purchase needed)
Just Now: Anne swore that The Town Tavern has 25 cent wings when there's a Yankee game on so we went but she was wrong. Luckily, their wings are only $6 a dozen.
I think I'm going to take a break from the wings.
In other news, I found out I got the temporary job. So I'll be in New York (at least) until the end of 2007. Whoo-hoo!!!!
Next up: find a place to live.....

1 Comments:
i think phoebe's could be the better deal if it were more than two people sharing a pitcher. and i guess 25 cent wings only applies for saturday upon re reading the site. but i think we're mad over the wings?
By
Unknown, at 7:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home