DING DONG, where's the party?

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Even though I'm in the midst of writing my very last paper for grad school, weeding/trashing/packing stuff for New York, and getting emotionally ready for the parents to arrive on Thursday, I still have time for the really important stuff:

The free swag me and Wes collected at the Pride Parade on Sunday. It's like I'm a free clinic.

The Dykes on Bikes in L.A. aren't topless like the S.F. ones. Sad.

Gay vaqueros.

Gay WaMu.

Naked gays.

Gay icon (Deborah Gibson).

Gay pimp mobile (mobile disco ball).

Gay gawkers.

Nina's idea of the perfect night: a busted Magic Mic and a game of Scrabble with my new Scrabble set designed by Michael Graves for Target.

I love this shade of green, reminds me of kryptonite. And it comes with a timer that has mint green sand.

Probably the worst game of Scrabble ever played by two people. Wes challenged my "bi". Silly Wes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home