Twenty Sexy Birth Week Extravaganza
For as long as I can remember, I've always had a love/hate relationship with my birthday. I love making a big to-do about it but as the day draws nearer oh, who am I kidding? I don't hate anything about my birthday! I LOVE my birthday. Personally, I think June birthdays are the greatest. When I was younger, my birthday meant bringing in cupcakes from Shubert's (their cupcakes had the most frosting) for the entire class and having Free Dress Day. Wearing a Catholic school jumper day in and day out really made you appreciate Free Dress Day although I think years of wearing a uniform really hindered my ability to put together a normal outfit. Anyway, my birthday always signified that the end of the school year was near and a summer of watching soaps and going to the library was just around the corner. Thanks to Christine, June 3rd means that I'm going to be twenty-sexy and not a wretched twenty six and I'm kicking it off with:
5/29- Ice cream at Scoops and Mashti Malone's. Scoops has flavors like balsamic vinegar and brown bread, all for just $1 and Mashti's is some Persian ice cream place that only had enough money to change the first half of the pub's name that they took over hence the ethnic Mashup.
5/30- Tranny Bingo at Hamburger Mary's, site of the legendary "kick-your-ass" mimosa
5/31- happy hour at Hooters because no one will go with me otherwise
6/1- Gameboi night at Rage, where "Import" Nina will make her debut
6/2- daytime: Surf's Up premiere with fellow Gemini hottie Shia LeBeouf at Fox Theatre, I have my Dodgers shirt ready people, nighttime: the ever elusive Edison
6/3- Let twenty-sexy begin with a Scientology cleanse at their brunch buffet at the Scientology Celebrity Centre. If they don't try to do one of their crazy E-Meter auditing sessions on me, then it'll be like when the cleaning cult didn't want to convert George on Seinfeld.
And FYI, other June birthdays:
girl crush Natalie Portman- June 9th
ultimate girl crush Angelina Jolie- June 4th
ultimate man crush Mark Wahlberg- June 5th
underage crush Shia LaBeouf- June 11th
5/29- Ice cream at Scoops and Mashti Malone's. Scoops has flavors like balsamic vinegar and brown bread, all for just $1 and Mashti's is some Persian ice cream place that only had enough money to change the first half of the pub's name that they took over hence the ethnic Mashup.
5/30- Tranny Bingo at Hamburger Mary's, site of the legendary "kick-your-ass" mimosa
5/31- happy hour at Hooters because no one will go with me otherwise
6/1- Gameboi night at Rage, where "Import" Nina will make her debut
6/2- daytime: Surf's Up premiere with fellow Gemini hottie Shia LeBeouf at Fox Theatre, I have my Dodgers shirt ready people, nighttime: the ever elusive Edison
6/3- Let twenty-sexy begin with a Scientology cleanse at their brunch buffet at the Scientology Celebrity Centre. If they don't try to do one of their crazy E-Meter auditing sessions on me, then it'll be like when the cleaning cult didn't want to convert George on Seinfeld.
And FYI, other June birthdays:
girl crush Natalie Portman- June 9th
ultimate girl crush Angelina Jolie- June 4th
ultimate man crush Mark Wahlberg- June 5th
underage crush Shia LaBeouf- June 11th

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home