DING DONG, where's the party?

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Brush, brush, brush

I don't think I've ever combed my hair so much in my life.

Saw Lily Allen last night at the Wiltern. She said that "loss an-juh-leez" is her favorite American city. She was very cute and cussy which are always a good combo. It was very easy to fall into her "I don't give a f**k, I'm just going to have another Jager shot" attitude but then I caught myself and realized I'm going to be 26 next month. I am not a 22 year old British pop singer with super cute hair that wears dresses and trainers. How much longer can I go around being as Wes calls it "bitter"?

Lily singing.

Lily playing one chord.

1 Comments:

  • You went to see Lily Allen without me?

    FRIENDSHIP OVER!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home