DING DONG, where's the party?

Monday, April 23, 2007

In a Nutshell

Today:
  • re-learned how to juggle, first oranges then tennis balls, next up: knives and kittens
Yesterday:
  • saw Rumer Willis aka Bruce and Demi's oldest daughter at the Marc by Marc Jacobs store on Melrose, she is not as unattractive in person and seemed quite amiable, apparantly she is Marc's "intern", also spent some quality time ogling the $500 handbag I'm going to buy if I win the book collecting contest, keeping fingers crossed
  • also introduced the roommates to the joys/sorrows of My So-Called Life, I cannot wait for the make-out boiler room scene with Jordan Catalano
Day Before Yesterday:
  • ate at Baby Blues BBQ, devoured Memphis-style Ribs, Baby Backs, Beef Brisket, baked beans, mashed sweet potatoes, collard greens, mac n' cheese and washed it down with Sweet Tea and pecan pie! (yeah right I don't eat meat anymore...)
  • also giggled like a school girl while watching new love Shia LaBeouf in A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints, not only can Shia clap (see previous post) but he can chew gum and smirk at the same time, now that's what I call sexy (and yes, he's still only 20)
Day Before Yesterday but the Day Before That:
  • giggled like a school girl with my hands over my face while watching Disturbia starring who else but Shia LaBeouf, Shia definitely made the movie, Wes says Shia has range as an actor...

1 Comments:

  • Oops, I forgot to respond. I'm glad you found MSCL, because it's out of print on DVD and I had borrowed my friend's copy.
    Making out in boiler room? So, so awesome. I wish I could meet Jordan Catalano.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home