Shia Claps, Will Claps, Avril Claps, We All Clap!
I'm back! Oh how I've missed my blogging time. The monster that was my portfolio is now over and thanks to Crystal, not only is it filled with juicy intellectual content but it's aesthetically pleasing as well. Gill Sans font, easy to read layout, and pretty mint green and brown boxes for page numbers. I'm even tempted to put the pdf online so everyone can gawk.
Like I was saying, Shia LaBeouf likes to clap. He likes to clap strongly. Did anyone see him on SNL this weekend? That boy is Sofa King hot. That boy is Sofa King hot and only 20. He's also a fellow Gemini and I never met a Gemini I didn't like. But yeah, Shia would not stop clapping when he was on SNL and me and Crystal could not get enough. Watching Disturbia is at the top of my to-do-list as well as renting A Guide to Recongnizing Your Saints.
You know who else likes to clap is Will Smith in The Pursuit of Happyness. That movie is intense. I refused to watch it when it was in theaters because it looked too sad so when Crystal rented it this weekend, I was surprised at how easily I was sucked in. I can honestly say I enjoyed it and Will Smith's clapping at the end was the best clapping I've ever seen. Very heartfelt.
As for Avril. Her new single encourages lots of clapping vis a vis Tony Basil's "Mickey" or Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl". In the words of the NY Times: "Most of Ms. Lavigne’s new songs are up-tempo, with punk power chords atop pep-rally beats and rhymes that are more like cheerleader chants than hip-hop; who knew Toni Basil’s “Mickey” would spawn a school of pop?"
Now everyone commence clapping for me because I finished my portfolio!!!
Like I was saying, Shia LaBeouf likes to clap. He likes to clap strongly. Did anyone see him on SNL this weekend? That boy is Sofa King hot. That boy is Sofa King hot and only 20. He's also a fellow Gemini and I never met a Gemini I didn't like. But yeah, Shia would not stop clapping when he was on SNL and me and Crystal could not get enough. Watching Disturbia is at the top of my to-do-list as well as renting A Guide to Recongnizing Your Saints.
You know who else likes to clap is Will Smith in The Pursuit of Happyness. That movie is intense. I refused to watch it when it was in theaters because it looked too sad so when Crystal rented it this weekend, I was surprised at how easily I was sucked in. I can honestly say I enjoyed it and Will Smith's clapping at the end was the best clapping I've ever seen. Very heartfelt.
As for Avril. Her new single encourages lots of clapping vis a vis Tony Basil's "Mickey" or Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl". In the words of the NY Times: "Most of Ms. Lavigne’s new songs are up-tempo, with punk power chords atop pep-rally beats and rhymes that are more like cheerleader chants than hip-hop; who knew Toni Basil’s “Mickey” would spawn a school of pop?"
Now everyone commence clapping for me because I finished my portfolio!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home