Why I Can't Wait For July
June 29 (close enough): Live Free or Die Hard
July 4: Transformers (why is Shia LaBeouf not legal yet?)
July 13: Harry Potter (minus the full frontal creepiness)
July 21: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (last time when book #6 came out, I stayed up all night to read it and then of course, broke into tears at the end)
July 27: The Simpsons Movie
And of course, I will be doing all of this in the unbearable hotness that is summertime in NEW YORK!!! YEA!!!
July 4: Transformers (why is Shia LaBeouf not legal yet?)
July 13: Harry Potter (minus the full frontal creepiness)
July 21: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (last time when book #6 came out, I stayed up all night to read it and then of course, broke into tears at the end)
July 27: The Simpsons Movie
And of course, I will be doing all of this in the unbearable hotness that is summertime in NEW YORK!!! YEA!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home