I'm Rich Biatch
So far I've earned a whopping $0.41 after enrolling in Bank of America's Keep the Change program. If you haven't seen their commericals, basically what they do is round to the nearest doller every purchase you make with your check card and deposit the difference in your savings account. YES. Free money. So being the crafty person I am, I've taken to paying for things, like dinner bills, by adding a penny. For example, if I pay $25.01, then BofA will deposit $0.99 into my account. I'm rolling in pennies.
Since it's always easier talking about other people than it is yourself, let's talk about Wes. Wes is currently on temporary sabbatical (read: unemployment) from Yahoo and is going through a mini quarter life crisis. His new current thinking is that he wants to be a music producer. Wes gave me a crash course on samplers, synthesizers, and selling your beats for $50,000. He said we could be the next Neptunes, or Timbaland, or Cee Lo. They could call us WeNi. HAHA.
Currently obsessed with Lil Star by Kelis ft. Cee Lo. Also have been using Pandora but was outraged when it played the Pussycat Dolls' StickWitU as part of my Musiq radio playlist.
There's no wedding in sight but I enjoy exclaiming "I'm gonna have this at my wedding!". So far the list includes:
-fresh warm tortillas from Casablanca
-Nut N Honey shakes from Cafe 101
-ice cream waffles from Rocky Cola
At this rate, I might also have to include ambulance trips to the ER.
Also watched Zodiac. David Fincher did an incredible job of capturing San Francisco in the 70s. I love seeing San Francisco on screen, especially old San Francisco. According to this list, I've seen three out of the eight best movies set in or about San Francisco (Vertigo, Mrs. Doubtfire, Joy Luck Club).
Since it's always easier talking about other people than it is yourself, let's talk about Wes. Wes is currently on temporary sabbatical (read: unemployment) from Yahoo and is going through a mini quarter life crisis. His new current thinking is that he wants to be a music producer. Wes gave me a crash course on samplers, synthesizers, and selling your beats for $50,000. He said we could be the next Neptunes, or Timbaland, or Cee Lo. They could call us WeNi. HAHA.
Currently obsessed with Lil Star by Kelis ft. Cee Lo. Also have been using Pandora but was outraged when it played the Pussycat Dolls' StickWitU as part of my Musiq radio playlist.
There's no wedding in sight but I enjoy exclaiming "I'm gonna have this at my wedding!". So far the list includes:
-fresh warm tortillas from Casablanca
-Nut N Honey shakes from Cafe 101
-ice cream waffles from Rocky Cola
At this rate, I might also have to include ambulance trips to the ER.
Also watched Zodiac. David Fincher did an incredible job of capturing San Francisco in the 70s. I love seeing San Francisco on screen, especially old San Francisco. According to this list, I've seen three out of the eight best movies set in or about San Francisco (Vertigo, Mrs. Doubtfire, Joy Luck Club).

1 Comments:
Have you tried the Chocolate Banana Hazelnut shake at Cacao? I think you would like it.
By
Priagula, at 12:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home