DING DONG, where's the party?

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Club Pooing

2007 has been about a lot of things and we're only one month into the year. That's how great 2007 is. Right now, my new obsession is cleaning my colon. I've been doing really well with my new healthy eating habits and whenever I cheat (weekends), I feel gross. Last weekend when I indulged in nachos and bockwurst, I remembered the Master Cleanser. I looked into it some more and realized I would be an idiot to subsist solely on lemon water for ten days. So I found this colon cleansing tea and am drinking it as we speak. It tastes like peppermint. Let's hope it doesn't ruin my Sunday.


I started knitting awhile ago and in typical Nina fashion, I have yet to finish either one of my projects. I did, however, start knitting this hat on Tuesday and it looks like I'll be finished with it very soon.

Nice huh?

TOE UPDATE:
I got my stitches removed on Wednesday. Unpleasantly and unexpectedly. I completely forgot about the stitches and thought I was only going to have my bandage changed. It hurt. A lot. But at least now I can shower regularly and I'm in charge of cleaning and changing my bandage. My toe was disgusting. I forgot to take a picture but I guess it's for the best. The bottom of my toe had this huge white blistery thing and the toenail area was super raw. Yech. Only eight more months to go before I have a new, fully formed big toenail.

Thursday I went to go see Dogeaters with Wes. His older sister, Liz, plays Rio. I read the book by Jessica Hagedorn back when I actually enjoyed reading for class. It was intense.

Wednesday I went to Temple Bar to watch Ill Again. This was my first time seeing Andrew on stage and boy oh boy is he fun to watch! Now I get what Crystal (and Cit, and Venise) have been talking about. And I really enjoyed Blue's trumpet, spinning, and fun sounding noise maker thing. At one point, one of their songs segued into Guns n' Roses' Sweet Child of Mine and they played their own version of Tupac's California Love complete with funny voice making machine. Buy their CD and support L.A. Hip-Hop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home