I wore overalls today. I'm 25 and I wore overalls. To school. I did receive two compliments though. Compliments from middle-aged ladies. One happens to be a total nut case.
In other news, I finished knitting my hat!!!

I am so proud of myself. I never finish anything. And it only took me a week.

I saw this on Sunday in WeHo. Doesn't skywriting totally scream early nineties? I think it said something like "Olivia ... thinks you are cute". I think there should definitely be more skywriting and blimps. They seem to go hand in hand.
In other news, I finished knitting my hat!!!

I am so proud of myself. I never finish anything. And it only took me a week.

I saw this on Sunday in WeHo. Doesn't skywriting totally scream early nineties? I think it said something like "Olivia ... thinks you are cute". I think there should definitely be more skywriting and blimps. They seem to go hand in hand.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home