DING DONG, where's the party?

Thursday, March 29, 2007

March 29, 2006: devouring a Whitecastle in Manhattan after watching a Knicks game


March 27, 2007: went to the eye doctor and had my eyes dilated, was given these floppy Terminator shades to protect my eyeballs

Like I said, this year's spring break has paled in comparison. Not only did I not go anywhere but instead of working on my portfolio, I've been goofing off every night this week. It hasn't been a total loss though. Here's why:

-Added Kahula to my almond boba one night. Why have I not done this before?
-Tossed my first salad. Usually Wes is in charge of the salad tossing but this time I stepped up. It wasn't a perfect toss but pretty good for my first time. Wes said my tossing had too much juice. Salad tossing jokes never get old.
-Resurrected the idea of getting a tattoo except now I have the perfect design. Left forearm, a little below my wrist, off center will be a silhouette of a cat, from the back, with its cute little paw on the page of an open book. Cat? I love cats! Book? I love books! I really, really, really, sincerely don't think I will ever get tired of looking at that. I might even have the cat slightly pudgy so it looks like Perry. I don't see how a library can refuse to give me a job after I get it. That my friend is called dedication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home