Spring Break '07
Last year's Spring Break was spent in New York waiting for a table at Chickalicious, eating Whitecastle, and rubbing elbows with Naima from Top Model at Hotel Gansevoort. This year's Spring Break involves nothing but working on my portfolio so that I can graduate. I had planned on going into work for half a day and then planting myself in front of a computer in the Mac Lab but alas I slept in and am now planted in front of my laptop listening to my Amy Winehouse station on Pandora. Amy Winehouse kinda reminds me of Gina Gershon, or her somewhat younger, less attractive sister.
I guess I can't really complain. Not including Friday's ditch day, I had myself a pretty good weekend. My weekend summed up in purchases and subsequent returns:
1) White, grey, and pink $6 tees from H&M
2) Levi's 565 jeans (from the Beverly Hills store no less). I've given up completely on getting skinny jeans.
3) Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses in plum from the new Barney's CO-OP at the Grove. Instead of putting my purchase in an ordinary, low end plastic bag, they gave me a black canvas tote bag. Sweet!
4) White button down shirt by Madonna for H&M which I returned the next day because Madonna does not know how to design clothing. All of that stuff was crap, in particular the catsuit which I considered buying before seeing it in person.
5) Wicked tickets. Finally.
It's a little scary to think that by next Monday, I'll be starting my absolute last quarter in grad school...
I guess I can't really complain. Not including Friday's ditch day, I had myself a pretty good weekend. My weekend summed up in purchases and subsequent returns:
1) White, grey, and pink $6 tees from H&M
2) Levi's 565 jeans (from the Beverly Hills store no less). I've given up completely on getting skinny jeans.
3) Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses in plum from the new Barney's CO-OP at the Grove. Instead of putting my purchase in an ordinary, low end plastic bag, they gave me a black canvas tote bag. Sweet!
4) White button down shirt by Madonna for H&M which I returned the next day because Madonna does not know how to design clothing. All of that stuff was crap, in particular the catsuit which I considered buying before seeing it in person.
5) Wicked tickets. Finally.
It's a little scary to think that by next Monday, I'll be starting my absolute last quarter in grad school...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home