Watch out world, here I come!
The Amazing Race is accepting applications for Season 11 and my friend Anne and I are thinking about entering. If you knew us, you would know that we are perfect for television. We have it all: looks, smarts, personality, and the potential for some serious pitfalls and calamities. We've been to New York three times together and D.C. once. Ok, I know that's not a very impressive list but trust me these trips were memorable. In fact, that's us in the picture on the right. We were taking a break in the courtyard area of the Natural History Museum in New York. Often on our outings I would think to myself, "Man, this would make for great tv. People would really get a kick out of our antics." Stay tuned...
-------------------
Amazing Race Update:
It took some convincing but Anne is game. She had doubts about us actually getting on the show and I had doubts about us actually winning. But there is no doubt about how entertaining we would be. Let's just say our 3 mintue video submission will include the beach, our rendering of "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey, and na-chos.
-----------------------
Another important insight I had the other day:
I think these two people I know are involved in a sadomasochist relationship. I have to see them once a week and they seem to really get a kick out of verbally abusing each other. It's very awkward, at least for me anyway. For instance, he(masochist) will smile and point out to us how inappropriately she(sadist) is talking to him. Eww. And she, as if on cue, will ignore him and continue with whatever the hell she was saying. Very, very inappropriate especially since I find them both visually unappealing.
The Amazing Race is accepting applications for Season 11 and my friend Anne and I are thinking about entering. If you knew us, you would know that we are perfect for television. We have it all: looks, smarts, personality, and the potential for some serious pitfalls and calamities. We've been to New York three times together and D.C. once. Ok, I know that's not a very impressive list but trust me these trips were memorable. In fact, that's us in the picture on the right. We were taking a break in the courtyard area of the Natural History Museum in New York. Often on our outings I would think to myself, "Man, this would make for great tv. People would really get a kick out of our antics." Stay tuned...
-------------------
Amazing Race Update:
It took some convincing but Anne is game. She had doubts about us actually getting on the show and I had doubts about us actually winning. But there is no doubt about how entertaining we would be. Let's just say our 3 mintue video submission will include the beach, our rendering of "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey, and na-chos.
-----------------------
Another important insight I had the other day:
I think these two people I know are involved in a sadomasochist relationship. I have to see them once a week and they seem to really get a kick out of verbally abusing each other. It's very awkward, at least for me anyway. For instance, he(masochist) will smile and point out to us how inappropriately she(sadist) is talking to him. Eww. And she, as if on cue, will ignore him and continue with whatever the hell she was saying. Very, very inappropriate especially since I find them both visually unappealing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home