It's official. I've gone mad. Shopping mad. I've been to five of the seven H&Ms in the city and will go to the two remaining in Herald's Square tomorrow. I'm obsessed with finding this one particular navy blue modish jumper that's only $25. My wardrobe has definitely been replenished. I keep telling myself that I never go shopping in L.A and it's only fair that I make up for it now.
I was regaling people at work about my night with the Jersey Boys and one girl told me that her old roommate was an usher at the theater when the show first started and that Frankie Valli himself would sit and watch the show and this "crazy bitch" (not my despcription) wanted an audition with Mr. Valli and so, she slept with him. Let's see. Mr. Valli is 72 and crazy bitch is 23. That adds up to ewwwwwwww!!!!!!
I was regaling people at work about my night with the Jersey Boys and one girl told me that her old roommate was an usher at the theater when the show first started and that Frankie Valli himself would sit and watch the show and this "crazy bitch" (not my despcription) wanted an audition with Mr. Valli and so, she slept with him. Let's see. Mr. Valli is 72 and crazy bitch is 23. That adds up to ewwwwwwww!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home