New York by the numbers:
Shirts: 8
Dresses: 4
Belts: 4
Skirts: 1
Shorts: 1
Shoes: 3
Leggings: 2
Necklaces: 2
Pashminas: 1
Sunglasses: 2
Feeling and looking like I got my shit together: priceless!
And I still have one more weekend people!
I was going to do this anyway but seeing as how I have two comments on it, it only seems fitting (hey a pun!).
H&Ms in New York City, the rankings according to me:
#1: 51st near Rockefeller: I agree, this one does seem classier than the others.
#2: Herald’s Square (the one next to Old Navy): This one is okay, the sale area was ridiculously big but filled with crap.
#3: Soho (the one bet. Prince and Spring): It’s aight.
#4: Herald’s Square (the one next toVictoria 's Secret): Nothing remarkable.
#5: 125th in Harlem: Big but not much going on here.
#6: Soho (the one south of Spring): Only one floor and the one time I went, the Mariah song “Say Somethin" came on and the stupid bitch working there started singing but was singing “and get the hell out of my area so I don’t have to refold your shit”. Bitch.
#7: 59th and Lex: The slowest possible lines and the metro stop is awful for getting to the 5 train. It's like walking down to the center of the earth.
Shirts: 8
Dresses: 4
Belts: 4
Skirts: 1
Shorts: 1
Shoes: 3
Leggings: 2
Necklaces: 2
Pashminas: 1
Sunglasses: 2
Feeling and looking like I got my shit together: priceless!
And I still have one more weekend people!
I was going to do this anyway but seeing as how I have two comments on it, it only seems fitting (hey a pun!).
H&Ms in New York City, the rankings according to me:
#1: 51st near Rockefeller: I agree, this one does seem classier than the others.
#2: Herald’s Square (the one next to Old Navy): This one is okay, the sale area was ridiculously big but filled with crap.
#3:
#4: Herald’s Square (the one next to
#5: 125th in Harlem: Big but not much going on here.
#6: Soho (the one south of Spring): Only one floor and the one time I went, the Mariah song “Say Somethin" came on and the stupid bitch working there started singing but was singing “and get the hell out of my area so I don’t have to refold your shit”. Bitch.
#7: 59th and Lex: The slowest possible lines and the metro stop is awful for getting to the 5 train. It's like walking down to the center of the earth.

1 Comments:
can you post a pic of the dress? the 59th and lex one is in the center of the earth, BUT it is the cleanest and most spacious
By
lisa, at 9:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home