DING DONG, where's the party?

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Nina the Dog Molestor

I was sitting in Washington Square Park today eating my gyro (not just any gyro but from the W.4th and Broadway cart guy who won the 2006 Vendy award) and I noticed I was right next to the doggie run. I sat and stared at the happy dogs and their owners and I wondered if it would be weird if I went in and sat inside the doggie run without being a dog owner myself. Then I realized I sounded just like a child molestor that goes to parks to spy on little children.
What made me even more mad is the fact that someone stole my idea for a rent-a-doggie business. I had this great idea where people could rent dogs for short periods of time because sometimes I find myself out for a walk thinking, "Gee, this walk would be a lot more fun if I had a dog (or boyfriend) with me." Anyway, it's called Flexpetz and a New York City branch is opening soon. Maybe I'll start the rent-a-boyfriend business. Oh wait, they're called man bimbos, a mimbo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home