DING DONG, where's the party?

Friday, October 19, 2007

Where's Nina?

They say blogging is like riding a bike or do they? I was afraid that perhaps Blogger may have taken down D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. because it's been 74 days since I last posted anything. WOW. What should have been 74 days of blogged history of my move to New York is sadly all in my head or on my camera. A lot has happened since August 6th, I mean I should hope so or else I have no excuse for neglecting my beloved blog. The most recent purging of pictures from my camera to my external hard drive produced a whopping 537 images. They range from Atlantic City to Chicago to Spring Awakening to Bloody Beers. I will definitely be putting everything on flickr by next week.

But in the meantime, here's a taste:

(Dude, I just noticed that the Blogger tool bar now has a video feature. Awesome!!!!!!)


Meet her highness Tuscany aka Husky Tusky aka Tusky aka Grumpypants (but she can't help it, that's just her face!)
My roommate Kim texted me while I was in Chicago to ask if I liked cats and if so, would it be okay if she got one. I had just moved in a few days earlier so she had no idea that I was a crazy cat lady. So Kim drove 8 hours to meet her mom halfway (mom was driving from Detroit) to pick up Tusky and now Tusky has settled herself quite comfortably and frequently in my room. Despite her frowny face, she is a very sweet cat. We also went through a flea scare which was not fun but things seem to be fine now and I have yet to develop a case of worms.


Me and Anne and 2007 Tony winner for Best Featured Actor in a Musical cutie pie John Gallagher Jr. We saw this sometime in August or maybe September and of course we did the whole standing in line for $25 front row tickets cux that's just how we roll. Jersey Boys will always have a special place in my heart but Spring Awakening was really very very good. I'm such a sucker for these Broadway stars.


Me and some moo cows at the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago. I was in Chicago for the Society for American Archivists annual meeting at the end of July. It was really very very uninteresting so me and Laura and Lauren played hooky and went sightseeing around the Windy City.


Me eating nachos in front of the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City. This was sometime in July or maybe August. Atlantic City was awesome. The beach and gambling AND buffet? What more could I ask for?

Since I now have a full time grown up job and stare at a computer all day, I must end this post for now and give my poor eyes a rest. Back to watching Ugly Betty online. HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home