DING DONG, where's the party?

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Yikes, I have hella papers to write before this quarter is finally over. I will be so relieved once I'm on my way to New York. I think I'm going to have to put my birthday on hold. There is just no way I can revel in the gloriousness that is me this weekend. I've joked before that my middle name is "clutch" and the reason I procrastinate so much is because, so far, it has yet to kick me in the ass but I know one day my luck will evetually run out.
-------------------------
Well, would you look at that? Southwest Airlines was the first to send me a birthday card... oh happy day.

1 Comments:

  • First birthday card?! PPPPFFFFFTTT... this is your FIRST blogger Happy Birthday comment: HAAAAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Cards?! that was so 20th century. Get with the times.

    By Blogger Wesley, at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home