More antics with the roommates...
Popping popcorn. Still small.
A little bigger.
Creepy.
Plain scary.
Things are that much more fun with popcorn. Take note of how the popcorn is way bigger than Crystal's head.

--------------------
Also, I'm super excited that I realized I can listen to 106.7 Lite fm on my computer. It's the New York equivalent of 103.5 KOST in L.A. and 96.5 KOIT in San Francisco but it's way better because I can pretend I'm still in New York and their deejays don't make me want to tear my hair out like when I listen to Karen Sharp on KOST.
A little bigger.
Creepy.
Plain scary.
Things are that much more fun with popcorn. Take note of how the popcorn is way bigger than Crystal's head.
--------------------
Also, I'm super excited that I realized I can listen to 106.7 Lite fm on my computer. It's the New York equivalent of 103.5 KOST in L.A. and 96.5 KOIT in San Francisco but it's way better because I can pretend I'm still in New York and their deejays don't make me want to tear my hair out like when I listen to Karen Sharp on KOST.

1 Comments:
tell crystal cute haircut
By
lisa, at 10:22 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home