DING DONG, where's the party?

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Quotable quotes:

A) "Sunscreen is the smell of summer and Tom Collins are the taste of summer."

B) "And so it is. Just like you said it would be."

C) "Oh no, really?"

Quote A goes to Ellen for her excellent summarization of what summer should be.
Quote B is attributed to Damien Rice and I'm attributing it to what my experience in New York was.
Quote C goes to me and my reaction to the fact that it was 3:30 in the morning and we had to wake up in order to catch the 4:06 bus to the train station so that we could be in line by 5am for Jersey Boys tickets.
Yeah!!!

Ellen and Vicky with Daniel Reichard. Daniel by the way is going on vacation to Hawaii. And by the way, I did have the balls/idiodicy to ask him. In retrospect, I think it was a little creepy that I asked.

After watching the show, Ellen finally understands why I needed to see Jersey Boys for the third time. John Lloyd Young is looking particularly adorable today too.


Two cutie-patooties!!!


I really like this somewhat fuzzy picture that I took while sipping wine on the terrace of a fabulous apartment on 43rd and 10th.
From the same terrace as above. The lighting is absolutely gorgeous, is it not?
Thursday outside of Rudy's Bar & Grill, attempting to wait out the downpour.
Wednesday Happy Hour at Kanvas with Fatima, long lost childhood friend. This is before the cosmos, before the pitchers of mojitos and margaritas, and before the glasses of merlot.
Monday. Dinner with Janice, long lost college buddy who now lives in the Bronx and is a super fabulous makeup artist.
New roomie Wes in my closet. Yes, that's right, I'm back in L.A and I'm not completely miserable. New place, new start. Yeah!

1 Comments:

  • the pic of those apt buildings reminds me of shots of ny from project runway

    By Blogger lisa, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home