Delicious Does Betty
Halloween weekend started when me and Anne went to my friend's housewarming in BedSty (Brooklyn) where I went as Ugly Betty. Funny thing is, no one seemed to notice I was in a costume. Maybe that's because A) I'm too cute to ever be ugly or B) I looked like all the other hipsters at the party. People kept telling me they liked my glasses (which had no lenses) and that they liked my outfit. Oh those hipsters!
Case in point. This get up works in Brooklyn. I should also add that these are my regular clothes.
Later on that night, we met up with Justin at a bar where his housemate was hosting a party. I looked like I was in a costume there but even then people kept saying they liked my glasses. I guess I do nerd really well.
Saturday went to another party where the costumes were awesome but the music was lame. My friend who sent me the flyer said her boyfriend was deejaying and there would be a Michael Jackson impersonator. I hope that deejay wasn't her boyfriend because he didn't play anything good all night AND the MJ impersonator was some weirdo in a peacoat and aviator glasses. When has MJ ever worn a frigin peacoat?
This couple had the best costume I have ever seen.
Left the place with bad music and headed to One and One which is decent for mainstream hiphop. Alison as Alison and Anne as Anne.
And it's not even Halloween yet! Will get my PG work costume ready.
Case in point. This get up works in Brooklyn. I should also add that these are my regular clothes.Later on that night, we met up with Justin at a bar where his housemate was hosting a party. I looked like I was in a costume there but even then people kept saying they liked my glasses. I guess I do nerd really well.
Saturday went to another party where the costumes were awesome but the music was lame. My friend who sent me the flyer said her boyfriend was deejaying and there would be a Michael Jackson impersonator. I hope that deejay wasn't her boyfriend because he didn't play anything good all night AND the MJ impersonator was some weirdo in a peacoat and aviator glasses. When has MJ ever worn a frigin peacoat?
This couple had the best costume I have ever seen.
Left the place with bad music and headed to One and One which is decent for mainstream hiphop. Alison as Alison and Anne as Anne.And it's not even Halloween yet! Will get my PG work costume ready.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home