It's Like One Giant Silverlake...
Said Arthur of NY after being here for three days.
Tim and Arthur muggin at McSorley's which should really be called McSurley's. But the surliness just adds to the authenticity.
Excellent dark beer which McWaiter slammed down onto our table.
I don't remember McSmiley's name but he's McSleepy's (Tim) cousin's boyfriend. She better watch out though because by the looks of it, he is quite captivated by Sleepy Tim.
Not a very good segue but here are pics from yesterday's McHoliday (I'll stop) Party. Delicious Italian food straight outta Yonkers. I just noticed the sign in the background that says, very clearly, not to put anything on top of the desk. LOL.
Plate one of three. My absolute new love in life is Swedish meatballs!!! I ate 7 and another 5 today.
Yeah, I got a lot of looks yesterday. A mixed bag of surprise, amusement, bemusement, and perhaps some wariness. Maybe they were just scared of my musical Santa hat.
Gift exchange. Susan got me a ceramic cat figurine. I've only been here two months and I've successfully set myself up as crazy cat lady. There must be another way to say that nicely and with less pretension. Feline enthusiast?
LOL. I got Susan the requisite NY winter fur trapper hat. She loved it so much she said she was taking it with her to Canada for Christmas.
And some of the decorations around the department.
Festive indeed.


I feel like I've been celebrating Xmas for the past two weeks now and it's still six days away.
Tim and Arthur muggin at McSorley's which should really be called McSurley's. But the surliness just adds to the authenticity.
Excellent dark beer which McWaiter slammed down onto our table.
I don't remember McSmiley's name but he's McSleepy's (Tim) cousin's boyfriend. She better watch out though because by the looks of it, he is quite captivated by Sleepy Tim.
Not a very good segue but here are pics from yesterday's McHoliday (I'll stop) Party. Delicious Italian food straight outta Yonkers. I just noticed the sign in the background that says, very clearly, not to put anything on top of the desk. LOL.
Plate one of three. My absolute new love in life is Swedish meatballs!!! I ate 7 and another 5 today.
Yeah, I got a lot of looks yesterday. A mixed bag of surprise, amusement, bemusement, and perhaps some wariness. Maybe they were just scared of my musical Santa hat.
Gift exchange. Susan got me a ceramic cat figurine. I've only been here two months and I've successfully set myself up as crazy cat lady. There must be another way to say that nicely and with less pretension. Feline enthusiast?
LOL. I got Susan the requisite NY winter fur trapper hat. She loved it so much she said she was taking it with her to Canada for Christmas.
And some of the decorations around the department.
Festive indeed.

I feel like I've been celebrating Xmas for the past two weeks now and it's still six days away.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home