SNOW!!!!!!
If I hadn't had the urge to use the bathroom early this morning, I might have missed this bucolic winter wonderland scene:
THE FIRST SNOW FALL OF THE YEAR! I grabbed my coat and camera and ran outside.
Not many people were out yet at 8:30 so the snow was still untouched.


My boot prints.


Someone is actually shoveling snow.

The snow started to fall on my way to TJ.

I love this picture. Am I crazy or do my arms look funny?




I love snowy trees!
Haha. This is an homage to a picture that me and Anne took in front of the Rockefeller tree in December 2000. Check out the matching boots!
I couldn't get enough of the snow so I went to Central Park.





Even Tusky has the holiday spirit.
NY XMAS TREE 07! Picture Tusky sitting on one of the chairs and it's perfect.
THE FIRST SNOW FALL OF THE YEAR! I grabbed my coat and camera and ran outside.
Not many people were out yet at 8:30 so the snow was still untouched.

My boot prints.

Someone is actually shoveling snow.
The snow started to fall on my way to TJ.
I love this picture. Am I crazy or do my arms look funny?



I love snowy trees!
Haha. This is an homage to a picture that me and Anne took in front of the Rockefeller tree in December 2000. Check out the matching boots!
I couldn't get enough of the snow so I went to Central Park.




Even Tusky has the holiday spirit.
NY XMAS TREE 07! Picture Tusky sitting on one of the chairs and it's perfect.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home