Lance Can Do It, So Can You
Fall is officially here and it's cold. It got cold last week so thank goodness I had the (shopping) mentality to buy a puffy coat. I've always wanted a big puffy coat but never had a reason to get one. I think the coldest it got last week was 36 degrees and I felt decently warm. I can't even imagine what it'll be like when it starts to really get cold.
Today was the NYC Marathon. Me and Anne went to Columbus Circle to gawk at the runners. Lance Armstrong clocked in at 2 hours and 46 mintues, not too far behind the top three male runners. What can't this guy do?
A view from the Columbus Circle mall.
Even though Halloween is over (thank goodness), I still want to post these pics. It's hard to tell but the Empire State building is lit up in white, black, and orange.
From the Greenwich Village Halloween parade: Shrek!
Napoleon Dynamite!
Flying toasters!
Really tall skeletons.
Dick in a box! I think this was the costume of 07, that and Amy Winehouse.
Sleepy Tusky. I think she really likes the voice of Ira Glass. I was laying in bed listening to TAL and she was wide awake but slowly fell asleep. She must find his voice as soothing as I do.
And that is her new fav toy: the mighty shoelace.
Today was the NYC Marathon. Me and Anne went to Columbus Circle to gawk at the runners. Lance Armstrong clocked in at 2 hours and 46 mintues, not too far behind the top three male runners. What can't this guy do?
A view from the Columbus Circle mall.
Even though Halloween is over (thank goodness), I still want to post these pics. It's hard to tell but the Empire State building is lit up in white, black, and orange.
From the Greenwich Village Halloween parade: Shrek!
Napoleon Dynamite!
Flying toasters!
Really tall skeletons.
Dick in a box! I think this was the costume of 07, that and Amy Winehouse.
Sleepy Tusky. I think she really likes the voice of Ira Glass. I was laying in bed listening to TAL and she was wide awake but slowly fell asleep. She must find his voice as soothing as I do.
And that is her new fav toy: the mighty shoelace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home