Miso happy because:
I got my camera back!
The foggy pictures were fun and all but spring is just around the corner and fog in the spring just wouldn't make any sense. Plus, I've been eating a lot and it's all gone undocumented.
We had a taste of spring these past two days.
No more ten layers of clothes, no more hunching, no more having to comment on how cold it is. Spring also means I can finally start running again and shed my winter weight.
Ate 8(?) fish tacos at all you can eat night at Mercadito.
Pescado, baja, carne, mole, cactus leaf, carnitas, shrimp. . .
I'm only 26 and three quarters.
It was Anne's birthday weekend this weekend and she celebrated with the above fish tacos and an almond cookie ice cream cake that declared her age.
Ate Five Guys Burger for the first time and Red Mango.
Not so happy afterwards because my slight spare tire is now a full fledged one. I got a cheeseburger with tomato, lettuce, and mayo and an order of fries. Apparently at Five Guys the cheeseburgers come with two patties. That's just ostentatious, not too mention gross. The burger was juicy and fatty but again not so tasty. The fries were good though, like Belgian pommes frites. I think I might just like burgers as a concept unless it's from In-N-Out or Hamburger Haven. I might try to just eat things that I wouldn't want as pets like poultry and fish because they're not cute. Red Mango was alright but I still prefer the tartiness of Pinkberry.
Got the Mark Ronson Version CD from the library and it only took a few weeks.
I really heart my library!
The monster zit that is right smack in the center of my chin has finally imploded.
After boozing it up Saturday night for Round 1 of Anne's birthday, I came home and scarfed down a slice of pizza and went to sleep. I woke up the next day sneezing and sniffling and with a zit the size of of a Buick. I don't get pimples very often but when I do they have this uncanny knack of being in very prominent places on my face but then again, I guess anywhere on my face is prominent.
And for the inaugural picture from my now repaired camera:

Tusky and her new toy the crumpled piece of paper.
The foggy pictures were fun and all but spring is just around the corner and fog in the spring just wouldn't make any sense. Plus, I've been eating a lot and it's all gone undocumented.
We had a taste of spring these past two days.
No more ten layers of clothes, no more hunching, no more having to comment on how cold it is. Spring also means I can finally start running again and shed my winter weight.
Ate 8(?) fish tacos at all you can eat night at Mercadito.
Pescado, baja, carne, mole, cactus leaf, carnitas, shrimp. . .
I'm only 26 and three quarters.
It was Anne's birthday weekend this weekend and she celebrated with the above fish tacos and an almond cookie ice cream cake that declared her age.
Ate Five Guys Burger for the first time and Red Mango.
Not so happy afterwards because my slight spare tire is now a full fledged one. I got a cheeseburger with tomato, lettuce, and mayo and an order of fries. Apparently at Five Guys the cheeseburgers come with two patties. That's just ostentatious, not too mention gross. The burger was juicy and fatty but again not so tasty. The fries were good though, like Belgian pommes frites. I think I might just like burgers as a concept unless it's from In-N-Out or Hamburger Haven. I might try to just eat things that I wouldn't want as pets like poultry and fish because they're not cute. Red Mango was alright but I still prefer the tartiness of Pinkberry.
Got the Mark Ronson Version CD from the library and it only took a few weeks.
I really heart my library!
The monster zit that is right smack in the center of my chin has finally imploded.
After boozing it up Saturday night for Round 1 of Anne's birthday, I came home and scarfed down a slice of pizza and went to sleep. I woke up the next day sneezing and sniffling and with a zit the size of of a Buick. I don't get pimples very often but when I do they have this uncanny knack of being in very prominent places on my face but then again, I guess anywhere on my face is prominent.
And for the inaugural picture from my now repaired camera:

Tusky and her new toy the crumpled piece of paper.

1 Comments:
yay! its fixed.....back to the picture EXTRAVAGAAAAAANNNNZZAAAA
By
Anonymous, at 1:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home