Mini British Invasion
It started of course with BBC's The Office, followed by The Ricky Gervais Show podcasts, and most recently with Extras. I just finished watching the Xmas special and bits of it were just so, so, so sad (Maggie) and so, so, so, so funny (Darren and Barry). I guess that was more of a Ricky Gervais invasion. Now I'm looking at flights to London, moving there (although that requires a work permit, visas, and hassle), borrowing The Kinks cds from the library, reading the Daily Mail, the Guardian, the Telegraph and trying to incorporate British slang into my everyday speech (that's mental, loads, winge, bloke, bollocks, wanker, loo, queue, havin' a go). . .
When did Katie Holmes get smokin hot?
It kinda makes up for Tom getting Will Smith to convert, not really. . .
Project Limelight or "ninanne's attempt to write a script and become rich and famous" is at a standstill. Last week it was all I could think about. I even went to the library and checked out a bunch of screenwriting books. The whole process of standing there while they zap your books and tap away at the computer is really uncomfortable because I can't help but think that they are secretly judging me. Like "Who does she think she is trying to write a script" or when I was mildly interested in Buddhism for two weeks they probably thought "Hmmm, so all Asians are Buddhists". . .
Poor Hillary. She can't seem to do anything right. I'm pretty torn between her and Obama, probably like most people but thanks to Wes and this survey, I'm now supporting Dennis Kucinich! He's as left and crazy as I am!!!! Even more surprising is that, according to the survey, I am more for Clinton and Edwards than Obama but I think that's only because Obama doesn't have a stance on some issues.
When did Katie Holmes get smokin hot?
It kinda makes up for Tom getting Will Smith to convert, not really. . .
Project Limelight or "ninanne's attempt to write a script and become rich and famous" is at a standstill. Last week it was all I could think about. I even went to the library and checked out a bunch of screenwriting books. The whole process of standing there while they zap your books and tap away at the computer is really uncomfortable because I can't help but think that they are secretly judging me. Like "Who does she think she is trying to write a script" or when I was mildly interested in Buddhism for two weeks they probably thought "Hmmm, so all Asians are Buddhists". . .
Poor Hillary. She can't seem to do anything right. I'm pretty torn between her and Obama, probably like most people but thanks to Wes and this survey, I'm now supporting Dennis Kucinich! He's as left and crazy as I am!!!! Even more surprising is that, according to the survey, I am more for Clinton and Edwards than Obama but I think that's only because Obama doesn't have a stance on some issues.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home