DING DONG, where's the party?

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Phew!

The last time I got completely wasted was the last weekend in July. It involved a very unfortunate incident with me sprawled out on the bathroom floor with Anne calmly urging me to get the EF up. I spent the entire next day in bed thinking about how evil and vile alcohol was and how I would never drink so much again. Right. Well, I kept my word until two nights ago.


10:39pm (according to time stamp on camera)
The night started out innocently enough with some wholesome ice skating at Rockefeller.

10:40pm
It was the perfect night for it, cold and crisp.

11:24pm
Ryan the pro.

11:24pm
Steph, also a pro.

11:25pm
Nothing pro about Arthur.

11:26pm
Although he fakes it pretty well.

11:37pm
Nice hats!

11:39pm
Hangin on.

11:55pm
LOL

2:11am
And so it begins. I can't even remember the place we were at, just somewhere in the Meatpacking. I think at this point, we had just gotten our drinks and eased our way to the dance area.

2:16am
Things are still good.

2:17am
A minute later.

2:18am
I honestly wasn't even drunk at this point. Not really sure what that look is about.

2:27am
Gettin there.

2:37am
See, still ok.

2:38am
I don't remember taking this.

2:42am
I think at this point things starting to pick up because the deejay switched from the not so fun haus/electronica/whatever stuff to hip hop.

2:44am
I really don't remember taking this and have no idea who she is.

2:52am
Pretty gone at this point.

2:54am
Yup.

2:54am
Where did Tim get the lollipop?

2:57am
Fun times.

3am
That about says it all.

Since this is the last picture, I'm assuming I was passed out by now. I vaguely remember getting sick, being in a cab and somehow, miraculously, I was able to tell Tim where I lived and he equally miraculously got me back to my apartment in one piece. I woke up around 10 with Tusky sleeping by my feet, with one shoe on, and thanking god I had the next five days off. Yea to buddies from L.A.!!!

1 Comments:

  • my god! this is a fuckin' fabulous set of pics. I felt like i was actually there! Dang i'm surprised you still haven't lost the camera we got you. HAHA ... miss you. can we party like that when i visit??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home