Resolutions
CRYSTAL
DUDE. I got one for us. Are you ready?
DUDE. I got one for us. Are you ready?
ME
Yeah, what is it?
CRYSTAL
Mate in 08! We're gonna find us mates in 08!!!!
ME
(snickers)
(snickers)
A mate? I'll settle for a date in 08.
CRYSTAL
(laughs)
Yeah, maybe we're aiming too high.
ME
Yeah, we don't wanna get ahead of ourselves.
Gotta take it one step at a time.
**************
(laughs)
Yeah, maybe we're aiming too high.
ME
Yeah, we don't wanna get ahead of ourselves.
Gotta take it one step at a time.
**************
With mad dialogue writing skillz like that and friends for inspiration, I don't see how Diablo Cody is any better than me. My other New Year's Resolution: become famous.

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Arthur, at 2:57 PM
can you write me into your screenplay and then get someone cool like mark wahlberg to play me?
By
Arthur, at 2:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home