Awwww...so sweet! Thank you Wes for the birthday shout out and card #2 arrived in the mail today from my chum Anne. Here's to being in our mid-20s!!!
That said, I feel like I'm in high school again and I'm kinda lovin' it. There are a few choice boys that I look forward to running into on my daily outings. And when I do see them, I of course, do the oh-so-subtle-look-away-do-I-even-know-you-head-turn that is bound to keep me in my singleton status.
Also, I am definitely getting too old to be pulling all nighters to write papers. As of right now (6:30pm) I have been up for 40 hours straight. Except for the stars I saw in the shower this morning, I am doing a-okay.
That said, I feel like I'm in high school again and I'm kinda lovin' it. There are a few choice boys that I look forward to running into on my daily outings. And when I do see them, I of course, do the oh-so-subtle-look-away-do-I-even-know-you-head-turn that is bound to keep me in my singleton status.
Also, I am definitely getting too old to be pulling all nighters to write papers. As of right now (6:30pm) I have been up for 40 hours straight. Except for the stars I saw in the shower this morning, I am doing a-okay.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home