I just had the ultimate Bloopers experience. I was walking on Westwood when quite suddenly, I felt sharp claws digging into my head. I was like "What the hell?!" and I waved my hands at the back of my head but I didn't feel anything and I looked around and no one seemed pertrubed which made me wonder if I was just attacked by a ghost bird but I don't think a ghost bird would leave a tingling sensation on my head...
Does anyone remember that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine is called "big head" and then a bird flies right smack into her head? I always knew me and Elaine had something in common.
-----------------------------
Less than 24 hours before my mother descends into L.A and the ultimate sham which I call my life will begin.
----------------------------------
I was trying to casually suggest to Sarah that she should read my blog but instead of receiving a hearty "Oh, yeah, definitely. I've been meaning to" she tells me that employers are now googling applicants and reading their blogs and that I should watch out. Whah? That doesn't sound right to me. I have no problem if they want to read my blog but it better not be a determining factor in whether I get the job or not. That's like blog discrimination... or something.
Does anyone remember that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine is called "big head" and then a bird flies right smack into her head? I always knew me and Elaine had something in common.
-----------------------------
Less than 24 hours before my mother descends into L.A and the ultimate sham which I call my life will begin.
----------------------------------
I was trying to casually suggest to Sarah that she should read my blog but instead of receiving a hearty "Oh, yeah, definitely. I've been meaning to" she tells me that employers are now googling applicants and reading their blogs and that I should watch out. Whah? That doesn't sound right to me. I have no problem if they want to read my blog but it better not be a determining factor in whether I get the job or not. That's like blog discrimination... or something.

1 Comments:
Just dont put anything identifying marks on it.
Thats why i tried to get rid of all my old Blogs.
By
Anonymous, at 6:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home