Well, it had to end sometime. My birthday is officially over. It had a nice run. I enjoyed some delicious Taiwanese dumplings with Wes and Crystal somewhere out in the San Gabriel Valley and then politely sat through "The Break-Up". I don't really want to dwell on how much I didn't enjoy this movie because honestly I like Jennifer Aniston and I wish her the best and it just makes me said that she keeps making terrrible movie after terrible movie. It just was not a funny movie whatsoever. It was awkward and dramatic and the antithesis of good.
---------------------------
Birthday: The Musical
11pm- Freestyle mix (think Jocelyn Enriques, MG, etc.)
1am- good hip hop, by which I mean the afore mentioned Naughty by Nature
11am- "Under Pressure" by Queen
9pm- "When I Come Around" by Green Day
2am- "Nothing's Gonna Us Now" by Starship
---------------------------------
I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I had a really good time sitting in traffic on the 405 today. It's an absolutely gorgeous 80 degree day and in spite of the circumstances that landed me on the 405 in the first place, I was not at all grumpy about the traffic. I was in one of those moods where I wanted to prolong my stay in the car so I could finish listening to a song or songs in this case. I started out with "All I Ever Wanted" by Mase, "Just Friends" by Musiq in the middle, and ended with "Playa's Holiday" by TWDY. Now that last song is especially sentimental to me because I listened to it every morning as I drove to school in my camaro and I would think to myself "Yes, it is going to be a lovely day."
-----------------------
Trader Joe Recommendations and Praises:
Buy the Belgian Butter Almond Thins, they're divine and
I bought the 99 cent eegs and they have an "enjoy by" date stamped on each egg. How cool is that? I actually googled how to tell if you're eggs are fresh and what you do is fill a tall glass with water and drop the egg in. If it sinks, it's still good but if it floats it's expired. But I don't have do this anymore, now do I?
---------------------------
Birthday: The Musical
11pm- Freestyle mix (think Jocelyn Enriques, MG, etc.)
1am- good hip hop, by which I mean the afore mentioned Naughty by Nature
11am- "Under Pressure" by Queen
9pm- "When I Come Around" by Green Day
2am- "Nothing's Gonna Us Now" by Starship
---------------------------------
I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I had a really good time sitting in traffic on the 405 today. It's an absolutely gorgeous 80 degree day and in spite of the circumstances that landed me on the 405 in the first place, I was not at all grumpy about the traffic. I was in one of those moods where I wanted to prolong my stay in the car so I could finish listening to a song or songs in this case. I started out with "All I Ever Wanted" by Mase, "Just Friends" by Musiq in the middle, and ended with "Playa's Holiday" by TWDY. Now that last song is especially sentimental to me because I listened to it every morning as I drove to school in my camaro and I would think to myself "Yes, it is going to be a lovely day."
-----------------------
Trader Joe Recommendations and Praises:
Buy the Belgian Butter Almond Thins, they're divine and
I bought the 99 cent eegs and they have an "enjoy by" date stamped on each egg. How cool is that? I actually googled how to tell if you're eggs are fresh and what you do is fill a tall glass with water and drop the egg in. If it sinks, it's still good but if it floats it's expired. But I don't have do this anymore, now do I?

1 Comments:
comment deleted, huh...highly suspect.
also there was a story in the times recently about how jennifer anniston has totally ruined her career. i'll email it to you.
By
lisa, at 3:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home