DING DONG, where's the party?

Monday, June 05, 2006

Man, I will be so f'in relieved when finals are over. I already have my summer reading in queue:
1) On the Road (a read again)
2) American Prometheus (2006 Pulitzer)
3) Prep (started but had to pause for school)
4) You Shall Know Our Velocity (also paused)
5) Brief Interviews with Hideous Men (read the first story, not sure if it's for me)
6) Garlic and Sapphires (written by a New York Times food critic, I think)
7) Origin of the Species (yes, the 1859 one by Darwin, although this is merely out of curiosity)

Also, I really want to buy the new Trivial Pursuit Totally 80s edition. One of the little "pies" is a Trapper Keeper!
Also seriously considering filling out the Jane magazine blind date form but submitting a picture of myself when I was 19 and a hottie....
------------------------------
Can someone tell me why Justin Timberlake is in Nelly Furtado's new video "Promiscuous"?
And why does he look kinda good? I resort to watching MTV Hits when I'm still awake at 2 in the morning and apparently the videos they play are on a continous loop. As a result, I can sing "Hips Don't Lie" in my sleep and I curse the lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls for existing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home