DING DONG, where's the party?

Thursday, June 08, 2006

So I lasted about five minutes in the car, with my mother, before finally blurting out "AH, WE BROKE UP!" (so stop tormenting me with your inane questions!). Even as I was saying it, I couldn't believe the words were actually leaving my mouth. To my total and utter surprise, she did not flip out. She reacted with calm curiosity and we proceeded to have a normal, adult, mother-daughter conversation, a first for us. So this is what it's supposed to be like...

2 Comments:

  • Dood...
    Congrats on telling your mom. Don't you feel like.. Wonderful that you can stop spinning this web of lies that you called your life???


    Will you live with me now

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 AM  

  • you know what? i've learned that moms know way more than we give them credit for. i'll bet she suspected it already.

    By Blogger lisa, at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home