Hooray! Only one more final to go and my first year of graduate school is complete! I have this overwhelming sense though that this paper will be a terror to write. I sat down to attempt a draft and I realized that I didn't have nearly as much information as I thought I'd had for a 15 page paper. But I can't complain because things could be worse. It could be Friday morning and I could be having this revelation.
I have, like, 5 guys on my list that I'd really like to fuse into one superguy. I think that's my problem now. I used to think my ex was just perfect. Seriously. I thought he had it all and for five years, I never met anyone who even came close to superseding him. Now, I'm finding that I like or am attracted to a lot of different traits and I just don't see how one guy will fit the bill. And I really don't like compromise. Even with my ex, I felt like I came to accept a lot of things about him because the good outweighed the bad but even then, I found myself thinking it would be nice if he so and so or too bad he doesn't yada yada yada...
Speaking of yada yada yada, here is my Did You Know list of Seinfeld trivia:
1) Both Lauren Graham and Scott Patterson (Lorelai and Luke on Gilmore Girls) were on Seinfeld. Lauren played Jerry's girlfriend who was obsessed with speed dial hierarchy and Luke played Elaine's spongeworthy boyfriend.
2) Larry David was in an episode once (or more). He was Mr. Costanza's friend who wore a cape.
Well, this is really a work in progress.
I have, like, 5 guys on my list that I'd really like to fuse into one superguy. I think that's my problem now. I used to think my ex was just perfect. Seriously. I thought he had it all and for five years, I never met anyone who even came close to superseding him. Now, I'm finding that I like or am attracted to a lot of different traits and I just don't see how one guy will fit the bill. And I really don't like compromise. Even with my ex, I felt like I came to accept a lot of things about him because the good outweighed the bad but even then, I found myself thinking it would be nice if he so and so or too bad he doesn't yada yada yada...
Speaking of yada yada yada, here is my Did You Know list of Seinfeld trivia:
1) Both Lauren Graham and Scott Patterson (Lorelai and Luke on Gilmore Girls) were on Seinfeld. Lauren played Jerry's girlfriend who was obsessed with speed dial hierarchy and Luke played Elaine's spongeworthy boyfriend.
2) Larry David was in an episode once (or more). He was Mr. Costanza's friend who wore a cape.
Well, this is really a work in progress.

1 Comments:
haha. Cant you just make stuff up?
Im good at making things up now for papers.
By
Anonymous, at 11:11 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home